Bike Rentals

Whether you need a mountain bike to hit the Woolly trails or a bike to cruise on the Gandy Dancer Trail, we have you covered! We have many local trails to choose from. A State Trail Pass is required to ride on the Gandy Dancer Trail or any of the other state trail systems. The Pass can be purchased at Cyclova or at the Polk County Information Center.

Call us for dates, prices and availability.

Call us for Rental Bike options and availability.

Cart Item Removed. Undo
  • No products in the cart.